Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Overall, I think I have been receiving great feedback from my classmates. I think it is always helpful to get another opinion about things. I think I find the ones with suggestions the most useful. I do not always actually change my work, but I appreciate the different ideas that are given to me. I usually try to apply them to my future work if I can. I feel like I have been leaving fairly good feedback to my peers. I try to focus on one thing every time I read a story and offer feedback. The best strategies I have found are just reading the stories multiple times through. This ensures that I have a good grasp of what the writer is trying to accomplish. I feel like I get good ideas from reading other stories. I try to remember things that I like as I move along.

I feel like I have been getting to know people fairly well from their introductions. Of course, this is only a brief intro into who they actually are. I think my intro provides a fairly good glimpse into my life. I am happy with it so far.

I think that I should take other people's suggestions more seriously for the future. This would probably help me get more out of the feedback that I receive. I should also focus on giving more reasonable feedback that people can use readily. I do not want to make any drastic changes to my blog. I think I am going to update my portfolio a bit though. I could use a better title and intro page.

(Feedback graphic. Source: Cheezburger)

I chose this image because it emphasizes that there is always more on the horizon. It is easy to get caught up in the now. We should remember that something great is always right in front of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment