Friday, March 9, 2018

Week 8 Progress

Overall, I have been fairly happy with my progress so far. I have missed a couple of assignments that I need to do some extra credit for. I do not normally miss assignments, but sometimes that is the case. I do have a good weekly routine. I sometimes wait until late at night to do my assignments though. I enjoy the assignments for the most part. I think my favorite are probably the reading assignments. I like to read new stories, so that is why they are my favorite. I have not been utilizing the extra credit like I should be. I think that this is the main change that I want to make for the second half of the class. I want to avoid using the grace period as much as I have. I might want to try different storytelling methods for the coming weeks.
(A photo saying to get your stuff done today and not tomorrow. Source: Flickr)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jake! Since we both took this class last semester I thought I would check in to see how you were doing this semester! I too missed a couple of assignments that I know I'm going to have to do a little extra credit to make up. I like how you enjoy the reading so much because it shows that you truly enjoy what you are learning. Keep up the good work the rest of the semester!

    ReplyDelete