Sunday, January 21, 2018

Assignments: Indian Epics

I took the Myth-Folklore class last semester, so I am very familiar with all of the assignments for this semester. I really enjoyed the overall structure of the class and the amount of creativity it allowed. I think that my favorite assignments were the reading and reading notes. I enjoyed having the chance to read a new story every week. I was then able to create my own versions of the story, and I really liked the creativity that this brought out of me. I think that I might want to look into creating a storybook for this semester. I made a portfolio last semester, and I really enjoyed doing that. I guess I will decide what I am going to do in the coming weeks. I am looking forward to another great semester of assignments.

(A class assignments graphic. Source: Wikimedia Commons)

No comments:

Post a Comment