Sunday, January 21, 2018

Time Strategies

Since this is my second time reading over these articles, I decided to focus on ones that would be most useful to me. The most relevant article for me was just starting. I tend to struggle with this the most. I like to put things off, but once I start something I usually get it done quickly. Following this strategy will help me the most moving forward. The second most relevant article for me was realistic study plan. I could benefit from this in a multitude of ways. It would work best if I created a realistic time frame where I would do nothing but my school work. I think both articles contained useful information and some new strategies that I can employ. I think my biggest challenge this semester will be getting back into the groove of studying. 

(A photo of a clock. Source: Pixaby)

No comments:

Post a Comment