Thursday, January 18, 2018

Growth Mindset: Spring 2018

So this is my second time around thinking about growth mindset and its applications to my daily life and schoolwork. I think that I did not actively apply it to my studies, work, and overall well being last semester. I would like to try to use the growth mindset ideas and hopefully work on bettering myself in many different aspects and applications in life. I also think that growth mindset could have a lot of positive influence on kids and their approach to school and life in general. I know that there are a couple of challenges that I would really benefit from pursuing. The "beyond school" challenge is one that I know would help me out a lot. I am very passionate about fishing and the outdoors. If I could apply this same excitement to school I would enjoy my schoolwork a lot more. I also think that the "sharing mindset" challenge would help me a lot. I could talk to my roommates about what I have learned on growth mindset, and we could challenge each other to actively grow together. It would be a nice form of accountability.

(Growth mindset meme from cheezburger. Source: Growth Mindset memes)

No comments:

Post a Comment