Sunday, January 21, 2018

Technology tools

I have gained considerable experience with the online tools now that I am in my second semester of taking this type of class. I learned a lot of useful things last semester that greatly improved my performance and speed in completing class assignments. However, I know that there are many tips and tricks that I can still learn and employ. I think that I did not take advantage of the weekly tech tips last semester. I was able to learn some tips last semester from my classmate, but I did not constantly check their tech tip posts. I would like to make this a weekly habit of mine. I would also like to find out about more tools that would make my experience in this class more friendly. 

(A photo of different pieces of technology. Source: Pexels)

1 comment:

  1. I did a bunch of the tech tips last semester, but I plan on doing the same this semester as well! I think you can never learn enough about technology and that it is a goal of mine to learn more with this class. I would like to learn how to do more with websites this semester since this is a weak point.

    ReplyDelete