Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Fenway Park: My Favorite Place

Fenway Park - 

I have been a die hard Boston Red Sox since the year 2003. I have grown up loving the game of baseball, and I enjoy every opportunity to head to the ballpark for a game. My favorite place to watch a game of baseball is Fenway Park. I have been able to attend a handful of Red Sox games over the years. I have a lot of great memories with my family that are attached to Fenway Park. It is an incredible stadium, and it holds a lot of historical weight. Here is a picture of Fenway Park taken at the top of the "Green Monster".


(Fenway Park from the Green Monster: Wikimedia Commons)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I think I remember Fenway Park from last time, right? India, of course, is the land of cricket, not baseball. History of Cricket in India :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake, with you being a die hard Boston Red Sox fan, I bet you loved getting to go to some games at Fenway Park. I have never been to Boston or watched a baseball game of any kind before (weird I know)! I realize this is against the norm, so my boyfriend is insisting that I watch some on TV during baseball season. Maybe I will real enjoy it, who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fenway Park is also my favorite stadium! I lived in DC and Massachusetts. During the season, I went to the nationals stadium and Fenway park and i gotta say that "the green monster" did not disappoint! Just like you said it possess history and made great memories to a lot of fans!

    ReplyDelete